Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference.
Life has changed. However, we must also remember that Christ’s love for us has not, nor will it ever. One of the greatest missions of a church is to provide hope, comfort, and help to those it serves, thereby making a difference in the lives of not only it’s spiritual family, but also those in the greater community – that too, has not changed. Just as Christ’s love for us is unwavering, so is the need to continue financially supporting Holy Trinity’s daily expenses, especially in relation to compensation, the Archdiocese and facilities/building maintenance.
What is Stewardship?
Learning how to be a responsible and concerned caretaker of Christ’s church; it is learning how to enjoy Church life and be happy in Church work – “for in Her dwells the fullness of the Spirit of God.”
Our active commitment to use all of our time, talent and treasure for the benefit of humankind in grateful acknowledgement of Christ’s redeeming love.
Caring for the needs of others.
Offering one’s self to God as He offered Himself to us.
What a person does after saying, “I believe…,” as proof of that belief.
Devotion and service to God and His Church as persons, as families, as diocese/metropolis, as a national Church and as a universal Church.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR STEWARDSHIP PLEDGE CARD VIA ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
WEBSITE & CHURCH PORTAL - On this page, click on the link above and on the right side titled "2023 Stewardship Pledge Card" (please make sure to also fill out the section on volunteer interests, as most of our ministries are active again). After submitting your stewardship pledge card, you can also setup your payment schedule via the church's online giving portal, Abundant Giving at https://abundant.co/holytrinityraleigh/give.
MAIL - Completed Stewardship Pledge Forms can be mailed to the church office: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 5000 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC 27612.
EMAIL - Completed Stewardship Pledge Forms can be scanned and emailed to the main church office at email@example.com.
STEWARDSHIP PLEDGE FORM DROP BOX - Since donation trays are not passed during the Divine Liturgy, for those of you who would like to turn in your Stewardship Pledge Forms or pledge payments/ donations in person, you can do so via the Stewardship Pledge Form Drop Box located on the table to right of the church office, in the Narthex, as it’s checked regularly.
For more information on the 2023 Stewardship Campaign, please contact Co-Chairs, Angela & George Georgallis
- Angela Georgallis: firstname.lastname@example.org | (919) 339-3169
- George Georgallis: email@example.com | (773) 251-8127
Video Links on Stewardship
- December 18, 2022 - Angela Georgallis 20233 Stewardship Campaign Kick-off (watch)
- November 20, 2022 - Angela Georgallis 2022 Stewardship Campaign wrap-up presentation (watch)
- May 5, 2021 - Angela Georgallis on the significance of stewardship (watch)
- November 8, 2020 - Angela Georgallis on the significance of stewardship during challenging times (watch)
- March 15, 2020 - George Fotiades (son of the late Lou & Elaine Fotiades) presents on his personal call to stewardship, and his lifelong connection to Holy Trinity (watch)
- February 24, 2019 - Angela Georgallis reflects on stewardship (watch)