Church Service Sign Up
November Sign up links
- Divine Liturgy Sunday November 15th 10:00 am
- Feast of the Entrance of the Theotokos Friday November 20th 6:30 pm
- Divine Liturgy Sunday November 22nd 10:00 am
- Divine Liturgy Sunday November 29th 10:00 am
- Feast of St Andrew Monday November 30th 9:30 am
Due to the recent surge of Covid cases in North Carolina, a limited number of households will be permitted at each worship service effective November 11. This registration system will limit the number of attendees at any given service to 30 parishioners. Please be mindful of your fellow parishioners by not registering immediately for all services. Be patient and considerate of others who would like to attend (i.e. You have successfully registered for a service, we ask that you NOT register for two or three consecutive services, but rather allow other parishioners an opportunity to register). If slots are still open 30 minutes before registration closes at 9:00 pm the evening before the service, then you may register.
Please arrive early to service so you can be checked in. Ideally, arriving before 9:45. Check in will include answering the below COVID-19 questions and having your temperature taken.
Please review the following COVID-19 questions and if you answer “yes” to any of them, then we ask that you not sign up for a church service at this time.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that are new or worsening: cough, congestion, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, fever or feeling feverish, chills, muscle pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 21 days?
- Have you tested positive in the last 21 days for COVID-19?
If you have any difficulty signing up, please email: Fip3832@gmail.com
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!