Stewardship Appeal from Campaign Co-Chairs
We hope that all of you are staying safe and well. We are living in extraordinary times, and navigating waters that are unchartered for most. Our faith is the most important thing we can rely upon when battling such uncertainty. Please remember our beacon of hope and love, Holy Trinity, as we all must continue to rely on our spirituality for comfort and strength in the weeks ahead. And although we are all quarantined indefinitely in an effort to stop the spread of the Coronavirus, please continue to do your part as a good steward of our church community. Despite its temporary closing to the public for services, Holy Trinity’s expenses, especially in relation to Compensation, Archdiocese and Facilities, will not slow down. Thank you for your extra consideration during this time of great need!
You have two easy ways to continue your stewardship to Holy Trinity. You can use our new online giving site Abundant Giving (https://abundant.co/holytrinityraleigh/give) to conveniently make a donation or pledge from your home. You can also mail your donation or pledge to the church office at 5000 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC 27612. If you have a question about donating or your stewardship, please contact Angela Georgallis at 919-339-3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
George Fotiades (son of the late Lou & Elaine Fotiades) presents on his personal call to stewardship, and his lifelong connection to Holy Trinity. (March 15, 2020)
* Please fill out the linked form and return it to the Holy Trinity Church Office. Church Office address is: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Attn. Church Office, 5000 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC 27612. Questions? Please call 919-781-4548.
What is Christian Stewardship?
- Learning how to be a responsible and concerned caretaker of Christ’s church; it is learning how to enjoy Church life and be happy in Church work – “for in Her dwells the fullness of the Spirit of God.”
- Our active commitment to use all of our time, talent and treasure for the benefit of humankind in grateful acknowledgement of Christ’s redeeming love.
- Caring for the needs of others.
- Offering one’s self to God as He offered Himself to us.
- What a person does after saying, “I believe…,” as proof of that belief.
- Devotion and service to God and His Church as persons, as families, as diocese/metropolis, as a national Church and as a universal Church.
For more information on the 2020 Stewardship Campaign, please contact Co-Chairs, Angela & George Georgallis
- Angela Georgallis: email@example.com | (919) 339-3169
- George Georgallis: firstname.lastname@example.org | (773) 251-8127