NEW - Submit your 2021 Stewardship Commitment Card Online! We are excited to provide an electronic option for turning in your stewardship commitment card. All you have to do is click on the button above, fill out the form, and hit submit – it’s as simple as that! If you would like to submit your financial pledge associated for the campaign this year, after submitting your commitment card online, then go to the church’s online giving portal, Abundant Giving, at https://abundant.co/holytrinityraleigh/give (or click on the Give Online. button on our page), and enter your pledge and set a payment schedule. Your stewardship commitment for the year is then complete!
As is always the case, outside of this new method for participating in the stewardship campaign, you can also still mail your stewardship card and/or donation to the church office at 5000 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC 27612. If you have a question about donating or your stewardship, please contact Angela Georgallis at 919-339-3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stewardship Appeal from Campaign Co-Chairs During the Pandemic
We hope that you are all staying safe and well during these extraordinary times of such uncertainty and strife. Our faith is the most important thing we can rely upon battling difficult times. Please remember our beacon of hope, Holy Trinity, as we must all continue to find solace through our spirituality, especially during the likely challenging immediate months ahead. We are fortunate to have continuing live stream coverage of the Liturgy, in addition to restricted attendance at this time, to keep us all healthy. That said, Holy Trinity’s expenses, especially in relation to Compensation, the Archdiocese and Facilities remain. We appreciate your unwavering support and extra consideration during this time of great need!
Angela Georgallis on the significance of stewardship during challenging times
George Fotiades (son of the late Lou & Elaine Fotiades) presents on his personal call to stewardship, and his lifelong connection to Holy Trinity. (March 15, 2020)
What is Christian Stewardship?
- Learning how to be a responsible and concerned caretaker of Christ’s church; it is learning how to enjoy Church life and be happy in Church work – “for in Her dwells the fullness of the Spirit of God.”
- Our active commitment to use all of our time, talent and treasure for the benefit of humankind in grateful acknowledgement of Christ’s redeeming love.
- Caring for the needs of others.
- Offering one’s self to God as He offered Himself to us.
- What a person does after saying, “I believe…,” as proof of that belief.
- Devotion and service to God and His Church as persons, as families, as diocese/metropolis, as a national Church and as a universal Church.
For more information on the 2021 Stewardship Campaign, please contact Co-Chairs, Angela & George Georgallis
- Angela Georgallis: email@example.com | (919) 339-3169
- George Georgallis: firstname.lastname@example.org | (773) 251-8127